Product: Pullman Standard 4000 HT Triple Coal Hopper
Scale: HO Scale 1:87.1
Truck: Tangent 100-Ton Barber S-2 Roller Bearing
Wheels: CNC-Machined 36″ Wheels
Undecorated Ready-to-Run Ph 3 models are also available and come fully assembled with black paint for those who want to finish or customize their own! This model’s phase details are accurate for BN 527050-527549, C&S 527000-527049, KCLX 7001-7240, and close to PLWX 63401-63600.
Product Highlights for the Undecorated RTR Phase 3 Offering:
• “Short A/Short B” Phase 3 carbody where the A End final side panel and B End final side panels are the same shorter length
• Slightly shorter carbody, per Pullman Standard design
• Matching long end horizontal posts at both ends of car
• Distinctive yet subtle vertical side panel creases, as executed by Pullman Standard
• A-End trainline rubber airhose on “wrong” side of draft gear per prototype practice for rotary dumping.
• Low handbrake details
• “Western Style” Flood coal load
• Rotating “Timken” Roller Bearing Caps on Tangent’s New 100T Barber S-2 Trucks
• Genuine Kadee® “scale-head” couplers
Click on images in the grid below for larger photos!