Undecorated RTR Phase 1 Rotary Draft Gear PS 4000 100T Triple Coal Hopper
- Product: Pullman Standard 4000 HT Triple Coal Hopper
- Scale: HO Scale 1:87.1
- Truck: Tangent 100-Ton Barber S-2 Roller Bearing
- Wheels: CNC-Machined 36″ Wheels
Undecorated Ready-to-Run Ph 1 Rotary Draft Gear models are also available and come fully assembled with black paint for those who want to finish or customize their own! This model’s phase details are accurate for BN 526400-526999 and it is very close to C&IM and CIRR deliveries as well.
Product Highlights for the Undecorated RTR Phase 1 Rotary Draft Gear Offering:
• “Long A/Short B” Phase 1 carbody where the A End final side panel is slightly longer that the B End final side panel
• Matching short/long combination of end horizontal posts at end of car
• Distinctive yet subtle vertical side panel creases, as executed by Pullman Standard
• A-End trainline rubber airhose on “wrong” side of draft gear per prototype practice for rotary dumping
• Low handbrake details
• “Western Style” Flood coal load
• Rotating “Timken” Roller Bearing Caps on Tangent’s New 100T Barber S-2 Trucks
• Genuine Kadee® “scale-head” couplers
Click on images in the grid below for larger photos!